Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sensory Tub-Bird SEED! :)

Today we continued working on the Letter C, did the sensory tub and did some more Easter crafts!


Working on his name caterpillar-
I got this cute idea from No time for Flash cards!
021

026

Painting his Easter egg! I watered down the paint to make it look more pastel colored. :)
028

Our color this week is RED, so i printed out this fun magnet pom pom activity from makinglearningfun.com! This is a great site with tons of magnet pom pom activity printouts!
024

His "C" cards for this week!
023

Cookie's Week! super cute and funny book! :)
029

Sensory tub fun! I filled it with bird seed, pom poms, measuring spoons/cups and a medicine cup (his fav!). Took this outside so the leftover mess could be left for the birdies. :)
031

034

1 comment:

  1. Found you on momaha.coms blog list! LOVE your blog! I have a 2 and 4 yr. old and we've been doing preschool for a year but feel so inadaquate to your awesome ideas. It's been difficult with a 2 yr old for me :-( So excited to keep up with your blog. Do you have a photog blog? I'm a photographer as well and would love to see your work!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete