Friday, March 12, 2010

Sensory Table FUN!

Today we continued working on Letter A, Number 1 and our Apple theme! I also introduced the sensory tub!

Gluing marshmellows on letter "A"-This was a great project because it involved the letter A of course and also, colors of the marshmellows and the circles on the letter A.
004

bought the Apple at the dollar tree and printed the little apple/letter As to glue on it.
006

Sensory Tub! Normally I will start this on Monday and let him use it every day but since this weeks sensory tub is shaving cream we only did it one day. He loved this though. I added some sand tools and some foam letters. Super fun!
008

I got this idea from Our Crafts and Things. I will make these every week! Cam really likes looking through them!
013

Some of the crafts we worked on this week-
014

1 comment:

  1. I really love all the photos you share along with the activities! Simple beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete