Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fun with Apples!

So since our theme this week is apples, I found some really cute apple projects online. :) Cam especially liked painting with the apple! so cute!

I Printed this cute tree and let Cam color it. He then glued on the apples!
004

This is a really cute book about counting apples and baking apple pie! Cam used the felt board when I read this too. I cut out little red numbered apples and we sang 1 little, 2 little, 3 little apples while cam put them on the felt board.
018

counting real apples! he really liked doing this!
008

painting with his apple..this could also be done with a fake apple too!
009

012

Cameron really loves activities on the felt board! I found this cute poem and shamrocks online so I cut them for him to use as a felt board activity. (From now on I'll try to remember where i get stuff so i can share. ;) :)) I started the poem/activity on Monday and will continue to do this until St patricks day. He's already trying to say the poem with me. :)
016

This was a #1 printout that i printed for Cam to try. I wasn't sure if he would be able to do this but he really caught on quick..so i think i'll try to do these for each letter/number that we work on. :)

019

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! Thanks for leaving us your comment and link on our blog today. I fixed the MckLinky and added your link☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... I am going to have to get that book for my son! He loves the Ten Apples Up on Top book :) Fun Tree project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures on your blog and terrific ideas! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete